A dirty oven not only affects the flavor of your food, but it's also a fire hazard. Without regular cleaning, your commercial kitchen appliances become covered in grease. Over time, the build up can catch fire, causing thousands of dollars of damage to your investment. Also, the buildup of germs and bacteria can effect the quality of your food, or worse, make someone sick! With routine service from Pro-Oven, there's no need to worry. While the cost of maintenance usually averages around 5% of the total value of restaurant equipment. The cost it can save you from not just the risk of fire but any fines that could be issued from the department of health. Makes the investment well worth it. It pales in comparison to the cost to restore your restaurant's kitchen after a fire.
Benefits of Using Pro Oven
1. Fire Prevention by removing layers of grease and carbon buildup.
2. Insect , Rodent, Bacteria, Mold and Mildew Prevention.
3. Maintain Health Code Violations and eliminate costly fees. Keep your valuable name and reputation out of the social media and newspapers.
4. Improves efficiency of your Costly Ovens and Ho Cooking Equipment.
5. Your Kitchen is the Engine of your Establishment. Just like a truck or car getting oil changes, it is extremely important to properly clean and maintain your Valuable equipment and assets.